- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience of PHP 5 and OOP beneficial
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
- Experience working with WordPress at PHP framework
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
- Creation of custom post types
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Theme/Template integration
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Use of jQuery / AJAX
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Should have worked on Frameworks like DIVi theme,Avada theme